sexta-feira, março 27, 2015

Psalm 23



The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His names´s sake.
Even though I walk through the valey of the shadow of death.
I fear no evil; for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
Thou hast anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindess will follow me all the days of my life.
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Holy Bible

O SENHOR é o meu pastor, nada me faltará.
Deitar-me faz em verdes pastos, guia-me mansamente a águas tranqüilas.
Refrigera a minha alma; guia-me pelas veredas da justiça, por amor do seu nome.
Ainda que eu andasse pelo vale da sombra da morte, não temeria mal algum, porque tu estás comigo; a tua vara e o teu cajado me consolam.
Preparas uma mesa perante mim na presença dos meus inimigos, unges a minha cabeça com óleo, o meu cálice transborda.
Certamente que a bondade e a misericórdia me seguirão todos os dias da minha vida; e habitarei na casa do Senhor por longos dias.

Salmos 23:1-6

Nenhum comentário: